Look For Whateva

lördag 28 november 2009

It's Finally Eid!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Eid or as we say "Eid Mubarak"to everyone . A speical Eid Mubarak to my friends and family who are living abroad. May Allah bless you all. When I think of Eid I remember my childhood. Back then, Eid for me was the happiest day, it was a day when we got presents and we could stay up until midnight ( that's woow in our family:P). The last couple of years I've felt that Eid or any feast day for that matter have not been so crucial. It's a day like any other day, but today was different. Today I really felt that it was Eid, maybe because I dressed up and we had a family gathering at my dad's. We were all there including teta who's an important part of my family.

Another important aspect of my day was that I finally did the Language History test. I finsihed first, like the exam started at 9.15 and I finsihed at 10.00  I hope that's a good sign:S :S. Afterwards we  all went out and talked , it was nice to talk about something besides the test :D
Well now Im really tired cause I did not sleep so well yestedy so I ought to rest ;) And again my friends Happy Eid to everyone without any exeptions :D

PS: If you wanna know more about Eid and Hajj you can visit this great site http://islamportalen.se/hajj/ ( it's in Swedish though)

3 kommentarer:

  1. 3id mubaraaak, thx for making my 3id a better one :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. umzahra thx u too
    teta - I know I always make ur days better:P

    SvaraRadera