Look For Whateva

måndag 8 februari 2010

When do you know it's gone too far?!!!!

This is a conversation between Hala and I about going swimming at the bathhouse with a group of other "Hijabi" women, well not only Hihabi but women in general . Anyways, I was a bit unsure whether to go or not so this is Hala"encouraging me", keep in mind that my sister is studing to become a pharmacist  .....

Sara says- I don't know I don't feel so good about going there, it's to far away and I don't know the area :S
Hala says- yea besides its very dangerous to go swimming during the fall, because they heat up the water and there's a lot of bacetria crawling around in the pools.
Sara says-hahahha
Hala says-and this reslut in meningities, ya3ne sa7aya , walla walla, its inflamation of the megninges in the brain
Sara says- that's so you talking about this :P
Hala says- In the US a lot of people die every year from this disease
Sara says- hahahhahah (laughing nervously:P).....

 THX HALA NOW I REALLY DON'T WANNA GO:P

6 kommentarer:

  1. hahahahahha
    Good at least i made u not go....hehehe..but
    I am so gonna kill ya for putting up this

    hala

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh yeah that logic really works! LOL

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hahahahaha totally Hala! You've been Halanized!

    SvaraRadera
  4. - hala hehe ur too far away and besides I might die from swimming:P
    -otowi Yea u seem to know a lot about this logic ;)
    -teta I love the new word awsome!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh please soso halanized ?!!!! :P then I must allow myself to say
    sosonized or sosonization
    Or what about saranized....hahha
    Or even saranism....hahah

    SvaraRadera