Look For Whateva

tisdag 16 mars 2010

I'm still alive!

Good evening  my lovley readers , I'm not sure I have any left since I have'nt been blogging for quite a while now. Well I've been taking a course called Growing Up and Living Conditions in a Sustainable Society, it's intresting but hard at the same time well it's over now I turned in my report a couple of days ago. Besides that I've been working every Monday and Tuseday so that's why I've been away:) I also went to Gothenburg to meet some friends from upper secondary school, can't wait to meet them again :D Today was a good day , went to work then I visited my dad and brothers which was fun, we made chicken with frensh fries yummy .
Hmm sory I don't have anything intresting to say today, just wanted to let you guyz know that I'm still alive:P



3 kommentarer:

  1. friends, food , and Sara alive is always interesting :P





    " lila lila for ever......"

    SvaraRadera
  2. Heeey when are you going to update ur blog???? Write u lazy tooooot
    Teta

    SvaraRadera